Children and Family Health Surrey 'One Stop’
'One Stop' is the new centralised referral and triage service for specialist children's services in Surrey and parts of north east Hampshire and Farnham.
Our partner, Beacon UK, manage the Children & Family Health Surrey (CFHS) One Stop service – the single point of access into CFHS services - and will ensure that every young person referred is able to access the right care and support for children’s physical and developmental needs in the community.
They also work alongside our provider services to ensure children and young people are receiving the right care, in the right place at the right time.
About One Stop
One Stop opened on 31 July 2017 to accept referrals from Surrey Downs CCG.
From 31 October 2017 One Stop has accepted referrals from across the whole of Surrey (and part of north east Hampshire and Farnham).
One Stop accepts referrals from health, education and social care professionals.
Services covered by One Stop
One Stop's clinically-led team triages referrals for Surrey's targeted and specialist children's community services only .These are:
- Paediatric therapies: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Therapy (early years and acute intervention)
- Enuresis and Continence
- Tongue Tie (Ankyloglossia)
- PIMHS (Parent-Infant Mental Health Service)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (Please note: Nutrition & Dietetics referrals can only be accepted from Surrey Downs)
- Community Developmental Paediatrician Service.
How to refer
- Through the online portal https://sabpsecure.beaconhealthoptions.co.uk/This is the quickest and most efficient way to refer to One Stop. This is the same portal as the CAMHS Mindsight One Stop service.
- Call the Children and Family Health One Stop on 0300 222 5755. One Stop is open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. This is the same number as the CAMHS Mindsight One Stop service. When prompted, select Option #2
- Write to Children and Family Health One Stop, w/c Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, 1st Floor, Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford GU1 4PU. Written referrals require comprehensive information, as per the online portal form. Written referrals lacking the required information will not be accepted until the information is provided (because the team is unable to triage safely and accurately without this information), which causes delays. Although the online portal form takes 10-15 minutes to complete, it saves time overall because all of the required information can be inputted meaning referrals can be immediately accepted and triaged.
Please note, referrals are not accepted by fax or email as these are not secure methods.
- ‘Right first time’ triaging into appropriate services – referrers do not have to decide or know which specialist service to refer into. Simply send the referral to One Stop and our nurses and therapists will triage the child into the right service
- Quicker, more efficient triaging – saving referrers' time
- One single point of access to Surrey’s physical and mental health services – leading to a more integrated approach for families
- Improved experiences and outcomes – through ‘right first time’ triaging, and signposting to other services as relevant.
If you have any questions about Children and Family Health Surrey services or One Stop please email email@example.com
Please note, this email should not be used for referrals.
“You’re that little team out there doing a big job. It was really nice to get to speak to you. We think you’re doing a good job.” Parent