Parents/carers who live in Surrey can go to a child health drop-in for health advice, information and support for you and your baby/child.
You can find venues and times through the interactive map at the bottom of this page. Please note venues are closed on bank holidays.
Please do not bring your baby/child to a child health drop-in if they are unwell.
Some areas also have school nurses available at child health drop-ins.
If you are a parent/carer of a child aged 5 to 16 who goes to school in:
- Woking: you can meet the School Nursing team at the Eastwood Leisure Centre drop-in Albert Drive, Sheerwater, Woking GU21 5RF every Wednesday between 9.30am and 11.30am (including school holidays).
- Surrey Heath: you can meet the School Nursing team at Surrey Heath Family Centre drop-in Kingston Road, Camberley GU15 4AF every other Tuesday between 9.15am and 11.00am.
- Runnymede: you can meet the School Nursing team at Addlestone Young Person and Family Centre drop-in 121-125 Church Road, Addlestone KT15 1SH on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month between 9.30am and 11.15am (from Monday 8 January onwards)
You can contact the Health Visiting and School Nursing teams by calling our Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line on 01883 340 922. The Advice Line is available from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and provides support on all aspects of child health, development and parenting.
Visit the pages below to find advice, information and support you and your baby/child:
Please visit the emotional wellbeing and mental health page to read about the support available for you.
If you and/or your children are scared, frightened, being controlled or hurt by someone you know or live with please contact:
- Surrey Domestic Abuse Helpline on 01483 776 822 (9am to 9pm, 7 days a week)
- Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line on 01883 340 922 (8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays) to contact the Health Visiting team
- Your GP
In an emergency, call 999.
Visit the Healthy Surrey website for advice, advocacy, practical help and support.